Covet Lite: The "Disrespectful" Health and Wellness Virtual Retreat and Wellness Retreat for Entrepreneurs and Other Ambitious Women
Retreat Times: Fri. - Sat. 9 AM - 5 PM, Sun. 9 AM - 12 PM
Covet Lite: The "Disrespectful" Health and Wellness Virtual Retreat for Entrepreneurs and Other Ambitious Women
Do you need another date option?
Health and Wellness Just Got Real
We’re all for namaste, unicorns, and rainbows. But sometimes, the health and wellness journey feels like anything but “peace and blessings.” For busy women, especially moms, busting through glass ceilings and maternal walls, it can feel like one more thing to do on a list that is already too long. So many of us are already dealing with imposter syndrome, sexism, racism, fatphobia, attacks on our sexuality. And now we have to deal with all the other heaviness that comes with just being healthy in this world? That whole process can be uncomfortable and painful, challenging and intimidating. It can make you question yourself and wonder if making it to the finish line is even a real possibility. Like so much of what we face everyday, it can be so damned disrespectful.
Instead of denying or feeling bad about your journey, The Covet Retreat is, in part, about creating an authentic health and wellness journey that allows you to let it out! It welcomes dirty words. Why not? (Self-care, weight loss, and mental health can be messy, so why not let our words reflect that?) Our program invites you to establish your goals, articulate your whys, and shamelessly own that you’re the “shit.” Because you are, and in a world that often shames women for not "staying in their lanes," you can’t be celebrated enough. Our mission is to make you fall in love with yourself over and over again way before you reach your finish lines because in the words of Toni Morrison: “You are your best thing.” The best version of you is who you’re coveting, and we want to help you get there.
And while this retreat is open to women, especially moms, from all walks of life, we emphasize women entrepreneurs, business owners, and CEOs. We know that entrepreneurs, in particular, struggle with mental health challenges at a higher rate than people in other positions. Consider this retreat an opportunity to reclaim yourself after spending so much time and energy impacting the world.
Putting a Little Sass and Edge on Health and Wellness
India is a boss. In all aspects of her life, she leads, and she leads well. She runs a successful company, her children adore her, and she is building wealth, allowing her to make a financial difference in her extended family and community. She’s extraordinary.
And yet, she struggles with her health and wellness journey.
Somewhere between managing racism, sexism, and fatphobia, she finds comfort in eating. Tired of being one of a few people of color in her workout classes and tired of showing up to music that doesn’t inspire her, she started walking. But then, the isolation kicked in.
On top of all this, while the world reveres her, she struggles to find the beauty in herself and questions her self-worth, wondering, Why can’t I get right? She yearns for the day that she can look in the mirror and become proud of what she sees.
She's come across Covet: The "Disrespectful" Health and Wellness Virtual Retreat. But she is looking for something more economical.
We get it. That’s why we created the "lite" version of our Covet program. It offers many of the same benefits as our full weekend retreat, with a "lighter" financial investment.
I created this virtual retreat for six reasons:
To help prepare your mind and establish a foundation for the work that happens in the twelve-week Covet journal so you can get the full benefits of the journal that was created with you in mind (sold separately)
To assist you with growing in self-value so that you can consistently work toward reaching your goals
To walk alongside you as you deepen the work of trusting yourself with yourself so that you can build the habit of showing up for yourself as you work to show up for others
To assist you in establishing a more genuine relationship with your health and wellness experience
To put you in a community with other women on a similar journey so that you can stay inspired and have access to a sisterhood that holds you accountable (with love, of course)
To assist you with building your health, alongside your wealth, because you are not a martyr
My hope is that this retreat will bolster your success as you move closer to “snatching” that waistline, growing in self-confidence, and improving your mental health. You deserve to be the best version of yourself.
What if you found yourself in a space where you can…
Use the tools offered to help you rebuild trust in yourself regarding your health and wellness
Learn strategies to help you grow in self-value
Affirm your value, beauty, and power without apology
Take a solutions-based approach to the “bullsh*t” barriers you face on your wellness journey
Have a transformative health and wellness experience that will positively impact your life for months, if not years
Spend two and a half days with other powerhouse women who understand that their professional success is tied to their health and wellness goals
Lay a foundation that is intentional about building your health alongside your wealth
Engage your health and wellness journey in an authentic way, not a performance
The Covet Lite VIRTUAL Retreat includes the following:
- Covet Retreat curriculum (valued at $297)
- Private Facebook group (valued at $97)
- A half day with Dr. Sagashus Levingston (starting at $1,000), or
- A full day with Dr. Sagashus ($2,000), or
- A full day and a half with Dr. Sagashus Levingston (starting $3,000)
- Your transformative experience (priceless)
- Replay of the entire retreat
The value of this retreat is up to $3,394 (depending on the day pass you purchase) Because we are piloting Covet Lite for the first time, we are offering a special pass prices:
- Day and a Half Pass:
Regular Price ($997),Groupon Price ($497)
- Full-Day Pass:
Regular Price ($497),Groupon Price ($273)
- Half-Day Pass:
Regular Price ($297),Groupon Price ($208.00)
Are you ready?
- Are you ready to dedicate time to your health and wellness?
- Are you ready to do the work: reflect honestly, set goals boldly, strategize fearlessly, and reward yourself shamelessly?
- Are you ready to make the financial investment—put dollars behind your transformative experience; make meaningful connections that will (hopefully) lead to quality support, accountability, and genuine friendships; and instructors, facilitators, and a team that identify as women and/or Black?
- Are you ready to stop coveting other people’s beauty, power, and strength and start owning yours without apology?
- Due to Dr. Sagashus’ schedule, LIVE sessions of Covet is only offered two times this season (and possibly this year).
- This Covet Lite is a pilot program that is an abridged version of our two and a half day retreat which we're offering for $1997. Attending Covet Lite comes with a savings that’s up to fifty percent (50%) off.
- If you are looking to start reclaiming your health and wellness by the summer, spring is a great time to begin.
The Covet virtual retreat includes a ten percent discount on any other course at Infamous Mothers led by Dr. Sagashus. If you have more questions, consider visiting our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for the Covet retreat.
Sisterhood, Self-Awareness, Savings, Success
- authentic accountability
- lively and engaging conversation
- community of badass women who understand that their success is tied to yours
- thought-provoking and interesting prompts that invite you to gain a deeper understanding of yourself
- exercises and activities that help you reconnect with yourself
- Enjoy flexibility and variety of payment options for managing transactions online
- researched content that centers you equals better outcomes for you
Meet your Instructor:
Sagashus T. Levingston, PhD
For over 10 years, she taught college courses at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and she brings all of that experience, and more, to the classes she currently designs and teaches here, at the Infamous Mothers University (IMU).